Thursday, May 20, 2010

Elvis: The King

Elvis is Da Man. I love him and if he hadn't died three years before I was born, I would want to have his babies. I have finally got some of The King back on my iPod yesterday and I'm in love all over again. I know it's a little daggy, but I'm an Elvis Fan and I'll say it loudly and proudly!

This photo is from part of my honeymoon last year. We road tripped across the United States and one of the stops was Memphis, Tennessee. This sign was in front of the Elvis themed hotel we stayed in right next door to Graceland. Oh I had the grandest, tackiest time. We loved every minute of it. The sign says it all.

Anyway, I have a cold and I'm rambling.  I've started this new blog to release some brain pulp and to hopefully get away from the evil that is taking over Facebook. I guess I'll see how it goes.  I have another blog project One Year Of Movies that I'm a little behind on (for various boring reasons) which I promise to catch up on soon.

Oh my, what a sad sack first post. You gotta start some where. I blame the tiny chickens multiplying in my brain as we speak. Stooooopid cold.

0 comments:

Post a Comment