Thursday, May 27, 2010

Lovie Lookie Book

I have an addiction. I can't stop reading fashion blogs. They have so many great ideas and unique looks. I wouldn't call my self a fashionista by any regard, but I do find the older I get, the more I like clothes and shoes. I'm finally comfortable with who I am and trying new and unusual things.

(via droptokyo)
How cute is her hair and glasses? Oh and that bow!

I want these Mui Mui Shoes so bad.
Oh and skinny jeans = love.

So simple, so beautiful. I will have to emulate this look sometime.

(via lookbook)
I'm obsessed with my little black jacket, so this look does it for me.

(via The Sartorialist)
Such amazing and rich colours and layers. I often like to emulate looks all in black. This would look stunning in black.

(via STYLECLICKER)
As a lover of layers, I think this is just wonderful. Another one that would look great all in black.

0 comments:

Post a Comment