Saturday, May 22, 2010

The Path of Discovery.

See, this one of the many reasons I adore the internet. In mere moments and a few clicks I discovered a bunch of new websites and a scarf I want to purchase real bad. It started with a look at a Monster-Munch, brought to me by Nicky who makes the most adorable sock monsters and has a love for typography and design.

There is always something shiney to be found there and the first thing that caught my eye was this Imagination Vacation Sweater. Slogan T-shirts are for chumps! Slogan Sweaters all the way!

Now Nicky came upon this delightful piece of eye candy at FFFFOUND! which can always be reliable for all kinds of goodies. The sweater was there quoted as a link from Tina at swissmiss, a brand new find for me.

Swissmiss is a gold mine. Every post from Tina has something of wonder. I've paged back through four pages so far and I've already found so many joys.


ToDryFor - A whole shop just for the most inspiring Tea Towels you have ever seen.


Save Bookmark
- A very simple and cute bookmark that you can print out yourself.


Now for the hero of this story. This wonderful scarf from the Wintercheck Factory. I've recently purchased a Fancypack which is a Fannypack that looks like a big bow but has hidden pockets of joy. It should arrive any day now. I'm so excited and in the mood for other secret ways of carrying my iPhone and other delicates. So when I saw this scarf with pockets, well I was over the moon! I wantz it so badz. I want two even.

So that was my path to discovery. I lovez the internetz.

0 comments:

Post a Comment